provided living, a focus on quality of construction and superior design
make St. James court a popular choice for homeowners.
An impressive brick monument entry, flanked by fountains, taking you
along the heavily landscaped center isle welcomes you to this distinctive
Center stage is the grand stucco and brick clubhouse offering and exercise
room, gathering area with two fireplaces, kitchenette, indoor & outdoor
facilities, terrace overlooking the outdoor pool, hot tub and cabana.
For a nominal fee of $165 per month, your home-maintenance concerns will
Items included in maintenance fee:
• Exterior building maintenance
• Lawn care to include mowing, edging, weed control, and fertilizing
• In ground sprinkler systems including the winterization, summarization
and water to operate sprinklers
• Removal of snow from porch, driveway and streets after a two inch
• Insurance of building
• Maintenance of entry berms and common area
Gibraltar Homes Quality Features
Common features area all designed to make your home in St. James Court as
worry free as possible – both inside and out!
• Brick and Stucco Exteriors
• 40 Year Architectural Style Composition Roofs
• Smart Panel III Trim & Soffit Boards
• Single Hung Vinyl Windows
• Engineered Truss Roof System
• Engineered Slab with Vapor Barrier
• Foam & Caulk “Energy Package”
• Thermotru Fiberglass front door with full side lights with exterior
• Elastic-numeric exterior paint on stucco for longevity
• Concrete driveways
• 200 Amp, 30 Circuit Electrical Service
Features Standard in Every Home
These standard features along with the quality features previously listed
comprise an unbeatable package
• Oversized two-car garage with opener, 2 remotes & keypad
• Mud Room entrance from garage (per plan)
• Separate laundry room with shelf & rod
• Separate coat closet and pantry (per plan
• “Knockdown” ceilings and smooth walls
• Vaulted Ceilings in kit/din/liv/mstr/den
• Covered porch
• 2nd coat closet off entry or hall (per plan)
• Lockset and deadbolt at front door
Innovation In Action….
Four unique plans are offered, ranging from 1530 to 1650 square feet
of main-level living space, two of these attached villas’ plans
offer optional upstairs bedroom and bath.
All buildings have the option of a lower level, either finished or unfinished.
The lower levels will offer 9’ foundation walls along with two large
window wells and a standard ¾ bath stuff. Finished lower levels
include recreation room, family room (per plan), bedroom and bath.